When someone gets into a car accident, one of the first things that needs to be sorted is the fact that they no longer have a car. The immediate option that comes to mind is to rent a car. However, they may not be the best option. Here’s why.
If you go out to rent a car yourself, you are going to have to find the car, sort the rental agreement and payment, arrange to pick the car up, decide how long you need it for (you might not know how long the repair will take), organise to return it and so on. You are also not guaranteed a car similar to your car, you might end up with a substantial downgrade.
After that, then you could attempt to get your money back from the at-fault party, which may end up going to court and taking months.
Overall this entire exercise is a lot of work, uncertainty, potential cost for you and is just generally a hassle.
So what’s the alternative?
Using an accident replacement vehicle service will ensure that you get:
- A car straight away after the accident that is delivered to you
- A car that is of the same standard as your car
- You get to keep the car as long as it takes for your car to be repaired or replaced
- The accident replacement car will be picked up from you once you get your car back
- The costs will be recovered from the at-fault party by the accident replacement vehicle company
Essentially this service is here to ensure you get a car right away without any hassle and that it doesn’t end up costing you.
“Great! So how do I get this?”
We at Claims Connect offer accident replacement vehicles in NSW, Queensland and Victoria. If you are the not-at-fault party in an accident, give us a call and we will arrange to have the accident replacement vehicle delivered to you and to sort the situation out. Just give us a call on 1800 965 111 or email email@example.com